Truckers MP - Drop Problem

[Demir] -HALASKAR-

Question

6 answers to this question

To avoiding hard Drops, you have to change a few Settings in the Ingame Options, the TruckersMP Options and the Driver Options.

Depending Killafragzilla´s  Hardware i suggest the following Settings:

Ingame:

- Enable Vsync   It is always better to having a Stable FPS Rate around 60 than often a Jumping between 180 till 45 or lower.

- Set Scale to 400%

- Disable MLAA

- Disable DOF

- Set all following Quality Settings to max.

- Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.

TruckersMP:

Follow Baldemar Deutsch´s Guide to open the MP Settings. By the Way, Baldemar have to make new Screenshots, this Ones are outdated! 

Depending on your Internet Connection and your PC Spec´s, the following Setting Increasing or Decreasing the Graphic Performance and your own Lags or your Lagging to other User.

- Development Logging  

- Smoothing Distance

- Load Cabin Accessoires

- Load Flags

- Aditional Lights

- Draw Distance

Hello there,

Thank you for creating a forum topic today ?

Amongst the other solutions already provided by other users, I would also suggest to keep task manager open on another screen (or run ETS2 windowed with task manager on the side) to see if there are any system resources that were suddenly taken up during game play, such as your storage device.

This will help you pinpoint any issue, as I would personally say it was unlikely this was due to a specific game issue, rather an external factor in your system.

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
TheRealKing
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,  

As this topic has remained inactive for a further seven days, it will be relocated to Unsolved

Should you require additional support, please do not hesitate to create another topic, take a look at our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!  

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create 
-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base 

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.