Hired workers long time

dutchnoskillz

Question

Hey, 

recently i began a new profile because i am using now a H Shifter, DFGT + clutch setup

my old profile had 80 workers whice will earn to much money to enjoy the game. 

so my workers now have finishing job time in like 4xxx hours. also auto loan installements dont show up anymore.

22 answers to this question

This is a  common sync time problem i suggest to use a different profile for online

this is a new made profile in signal player follwed by the guide. i first made a offline profile. did some jobs. and than went to MP is there a way to fix this since i got already 30-40 hours in this profile 

it's hard to sync 2 profile on both SP and MP because the time on MP pass by instead of SP where the time start when you are on-game so use that profile only for single and use a ready profile for the multiplayer

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

it's hard to sync 2 profile on both SP and MP because the time on MP pass by instead of SP where the time start when you are on-game so use that profile only for single and use a ready profile for the multiplayer

how to make a MP Ready profile ? 

is it possible to transfer my game data like road explored, money, drived hours, freights to a other profile that is MP ready

So in fact i want my same account back on MP with working workers 

The same way you make an single player profile. So you use one profile for single player mode and the other when playing online.

Note that World Of Trucks works regardless whether you play offline or online.

Before you make a new profile, open you're current profile. Drive a few seconds and close the game.

Now go to the My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles folder and order that directory by modification date descending. The folder that changed a few minutes ago is your current profile. Remember that name.

Now start ETS2 and create a new profile. The profiles folder now contains a new folder with a newer date. You can now copy the contents of the first profile to the new profile folder.

Start ETS2 again (still in single player mode) and select the new profile and start your session. When you're in your dashboard screen open up the console (using the ~ (tilde) key, usually located under the esc key) and type 'g_force_economy_reset 1' and close the console (press ~ again). In the top right folder click on the profiles' button. You're now back at the profile selection. Load the current session again. You should now see a message that you're game has been reset. Open the console again and type 'g_force_economy_reset 0' and close the console again. If you don't perform this step, you're profile will be resetted every time you start the game. So any jon is cancelled (without costs) and you're back at your home garage.

Click on the drive button to confirm the profile is still working. You're profile now ready for ets2mp.

Use the other profile when you want to play offline..

Please note that any workers work very slow in ets2mp. They usually take 200 to 600 hours to finish a job.

Hope this helps.

p.s. Here is a link to enable to console if you haven't done so already: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61852

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

ingame time is controlled by server, that's why jobs take ages to expire, drivers take ages to "deliver" their cargo, resting and fast-travelling doesn't forward your gametime

i get that :P but how was my other profile able to get money from my workers. with just 15 workers or so i earned 1-5million per 24 hourse. 

Seems you just bugged them - that's why we advice people to play in SP untill they buy their own truck

some days ago i made a profile in ets2 singleplayer. than went to mp.

so u telling me that if i make a profile on MP and continue there until i get my own truck it wont be bugged ? 

Workers taking 4000 hours to finish jobs is a "feature" of MP. If you want your workers to work for you, please use your profile only for Single Player and then open another for Multiplayer.

This will not be changed, therefore thread closed and moved to unsolved.

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png