Save in-game reports

honk if ur happy

Question

is there a way to save in game reports without having to record everything i do i dont like to report people much as everyone makes mistakes only looking for an easy way to report people that deserve it 

is this better?

maybe if you can answer it instead of binning it i can report players that spoil my fun because it has been made perfectly clear that in game reports do nothing 

5 answers to this question

To answer the question, yes, there are softwares that allow you to set a hotkey to get an "instant-replay" video. This is how they work:

The software runs in the background and it's always saving, but only to a "buffer". When you press the hotkey, a video is saved to your hard disk with a certain amount of minutes (this can be configured within the software) from before you used the key. Meaning that you will have a record of what happened since X minutes before the incident. This video can be used later to send a report on the website or as counter evidence in case you get banned. Some of these softwares are nVidia Share (include with Geforce Experience), AMD Relive (for Radeon GPU), OBS, Mirillis Action! and many others. There are also sites like Medal.tv that provide a similar service.

For the second question, I'd say that it is not. The subject you chose does not give any context on what it is that you need help with... So it's as irrelevant to the content as the first one.

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Greetings @honk if ur happy,

I am very sorry to hear that you had to go through such experience. As @FernandoCR [ESP] suggested, even if the in-game reports does not work for you. You can always record an evidence & report via our website. This should not have a time-out & also will be looked upon by a Game Moderator for sure. 

I would like to remind you that Game Moderators can't always be online & moderate areas as they have their own life & as well as their duties over here. I hope your problem can be resolved through website reports.

Guide on how to report someone through website -> https://truckersmp.com/kb/8

Regards,
Winter~ | Support 
TruckersMP Team

• True Story 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.