What do you listen when you drive?

[GökBörü] Neptune

I usually listen to Spotify. I have many playlists there, to which I listen depending on the mood and what/where I am driving.

When driving in EST2 I listen to trucking music or Lo-Fi music, but when driving in real life I usually listen to Pop music or playlists of my own.

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

I usually put my in-ear headset under my headphones and listen to seminars, talks, podcasts, interviews, audiobooks, etc, while I drive.

I most often listen to the Polish RMF FM radio.
But sometimes I will turn on music artist Chada. His music is very awesome. 

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

When I'm driving in ETS or ATS I prefer listening to my local radio station Rix FM, and while they have an ad break I usually go and listen to Truckers FM. Also prefer Truckers FM when my favorite presenters are live.

But when I'm driving in real life I usually listen to Spotify, I created my own playlist with high tempo and feel good songs, like Avicii, Midsplit, etc. It's a solid 10h of songs. But for shorter trips I don't bother to set up Spotify, so I use the radio

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Hey!

When I drive I usually listen to either TruckersFM or to my Spotify playlist, depending on the music being played by TruckersFM. Or in some rare cases, when I play ETS2 in Singleplayer, I sometimes even listen to a local real-life radio station, simply because it fits to the drive. 

Regards,

Inklink

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived