Bus on the TruckersMP

Bus on the TruckersMP  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like it?

• Yes! Definitely yes!!
    • No. Are you crazy!?

Will indeed increase the fun of the game.

Kind regards
Shining Stars
TruckersMP -Driver

ūüá®ūüá≥China Express Transportation Chief Operating Officerūüá®ūüá≥

Languages:¬†¬†¬†|¬†¬†ūüá®ūüá≥¬†¬†ūüá¨ūüá߬†|¬†
DiscordÔľö
Shining Stars#4013  | steam| Forums | World of Trucks

Hello @FBTC XTheBoss1X,

It would be pretty good to bring the community another kind of vehicle to the platform. Considering the good side of this,would expand everyone's experience thanks to the great variety. Looking at it on the bad side, however, we may consider that the central idea of the game would be affected mainly if the game is called "Euro truck simulator 2". Anyway, I'd like the buses to be present.

• True Story 2

Kind Regards,

TESLA

RLC MEMBER

Yes that's a good idea. But the ets2 may have lost its purpose a bit.

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ‚ÄúA great future doesn‚Äôt require a great past.‚ÄĚ

• 2 weeks later...

Again its something other than trucks to see on the road however it is a truck game, if it were to be brought to the game though, i think it would be nice to be able to pick passenger up and drop them off also rather than just driving around as I personally think that it could be another troll weapon, also if it were to be done would also be good to see it have a different interior other than scout.

It is sure to add an interesting touch to the game. However, if it comes, it is not a bus taken from the game, there are many people who make mods for the game, it would be great if a quality mod is selected from them.

Hello there  

I dont think this is good idea because this  game is truck simulator game and most people gets bored or they say its not fun anymore because of people who dont play fair  by breaking rules and etc  but I agree  we can try new game mode or better updates for  multiplayer

Regards 

Husky

• 3 weeks later...

HelloÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅ¬†there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//ÔĽŅLocked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Forum Moderator