Bus on the TruckersMP

FBTC XTheBoss1X

Bus on the TruckersMP  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like it?

• Yes! Definitely yes!!
    • No. Are you crazy!?

I honestly think it would get away from what the game represents but it would be interesting to see buses being added as a test

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello @FBTC XTheBoss1X,

It would be pretty good to bring the community another kind of vehicle to the platform. Considering the good side of this,would expand everyone's experience thanks to the great variety. Looking at it on the bad side, however, we may consider that the central idea of the game would be affected mainly if the game is called "Euro truck simulator 2". Anyway, I'd like the buses to be present.

Kind Regards,

TESLA

⚡ LSA Member ⚡

• 2 weeks later...

Again its something other than trucks to see on the road however it is a truck game, if it were to be brought to the game though, i think it would be nice to be able to pick passenger up and drop them off also rather than just driving around as I personally think that it could be another troll weapon, also if it were to be done would also be good to see it have a different interior other than scout.

It is sure to add an interesting touch to the game. However, if it comes, it is not a bus taken from the game, there are many people who make mods for the game, it would be great if a quality mod is selected from them.

Hello there  

I dont think this is good idea because this  game is truck simulator game and most people gets bored or they say its not fun anymore because of people who dont play fair  by breaking rules and etc  but I agree  we can try new game mode or better updates for  multiplayer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived