Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Suggestion to make one server more realistic

Jerbuusi

I think if one server has ability to limit truck and trailer balance and brake force near zero it will calm those racing drivers a little bit. So you have to slow down much when cornering and brake early or you will flip with cargo trailer (because of heavy cargo weight) is this doable from truckers devs? Now there is racing going on, when you can adjust truck cargo and brake balance and drive as fast as truck will go. Corners can take very fast if you adjust balance of truck and trailer to maximum and brakes are on 100%. This is just my opinion, what other drivers think about it?

• Jerbuusi changed the title to Suggestion to make one server more realistic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into suggesting a suggestion to us.  

Do note that you should be using the correct format when it comes to submitting your suggestion to us.  

Within TruckersMP we have certain rules that should not allow any type of racing or anything like that to be allowed. We do try to enforce this rule the best we can but of course we don't always see/hear everything. Creating a server specifically for this would be pointless as we would still have to enforce this same rule, which isn't very easy to do without other people reporting the violators.  

We are moving towards a better simulation enviroment but we can't always do everything perfectly.

I hope you understand my answer.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.