April Fools Prank

Lime.

Hey all ?

Since April fools is just around the corner, what pranks do you think TruckersMP has in store for us this time around? Last year we had our horns replaced with duck noises and additionally a cow mooing whenever you flashed your headlights. I remember participating in a convoy with hundreds of players on that exact day. It was a complete nightmare.

What pranks would you love to see this year? Let me know. ?

After watching Q&A with TruckersMP Management, conclusions can be drawn that staff something cooking for the April Fools. However, the C-D road will not be closed this time. Something else will appear.

Personally, I don't expect any changes to the sounds this year due to FMOD limitations.
I believe TruckersMP staff have the skills and abilities to use the new alternating vehicles function, for example adding something unusual this day:

spacer.png 

When you turn on the left turn signal, the right turn signal is on, or when you press "W" or step on the accelerator, the vehicle moves backwards, lol, I think it will be funny

Kind regards
Shining Stars
TruckersMP -Driver

??China Express Transportation Chief Operating Officer??

Languages:   |  ??  ?? | 
Discord:
Shining Stars#4013  | steam| Forums | World of Trucks

Making Calais-Duisburg road very bumpy should be good enough, given the amount of traffic going through it every day.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Guest ouzersn

image.png.0e30c41634e208fe1498b8f932407098.pngSomething like that ?

Cows hanging on c-d road

Cows on every trailer

Truck with undered tires but with chassis and cab upside down

All banned users can play and game moderators cannot ban anyone but players can ban truckersmp staff

And Game Moderators have permission to block any roads

Making the bridge on C-D road go up and down. 
Adding gates on the C-D road that randomly open and close.
Or tollbooth gates at the start of the C-D road, letting people pay 10,000 euro to get through.

Make all trucks and trailers the size of RC cars

When entering a city, you get teleported to a garage in a other city :troll:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived