Sii Decrypter dont Work?

KBJ-

Question

Hello my name is Kevin and i had earlier a Question about Local Modding, and now i had a bit of knowledge and i had also some Mods for Local Modding. Now the in Decrypter comes in place and ruined all, because i cant use it to open the Save file. When i drag Save-File into the decrypter and start it then the window opens and just the basic command nothing to do with the Save-File. I will attach some Pictures, and the save_format doesnt exist in my config and i also dont know why.

I hope someone can help me.

With best regards,

Kevin aka KBJ

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

(C:\Users\[Your username]\Documents\EuroTruckSimulator2)

Go to the ETS2 My Documents folder and open the config.cfg with notepad. Once you've opened it, press Ctrl + F and search for g_save_format and change the value besides it to "2", as seen below.

The link I left here will help you  https://prnt.sc/10zvds8

Kind Regards,

Mehmet [24]

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello ?

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Best regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team