Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[Ingame/Webreporting]Better understand the difference inbetween a NCZ hacker and someone who is experieincing lag/desync

Cora

• 1 month later...

Thank you Nice guide !

• Thanks 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...

A great guide, I hope you have success, I hope this topic has been a useful topic for those who do not know.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I appreciate your attempt in explaining the differences between NCZ hackers and players experiencing lag/ desync issues.

It must be a difficult task for game and report moderators to pin down one or the other solely by the few indicators you mentioned. To me it appears to be partly based on guesswork only, and phrases like "most likely" and "appears to" confirm an uncertainty.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

I've been doing the Operation HQ event and I've seen a fair amount of people doing this, but based on the points in this guide I can say that most people actually don't know they're crashing into people. Thanks for making this guide!

I hope that TMP will do something about this big problem, I know TMP is in alpha but they're really prioritizing buses and other stuff we don't need instead of fixing these major bugs. Unreliable connection kicks are also another big one that needs to be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, @Bai Hua

Because of this guide, it is very good.Try the use of translation tools, but the effect is not satisfactory.You have time to translate this guide into Chinese and put it in the Chinese forum ranks. If you have already translated success, please send the correct link.

Thanks for your hard work.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the translation. Wish you a happy life.

Hey @LincolnVanLincolnius?

I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact, I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man. ?