TruckersMP 1.40?

KBJ-

Question

Hello my name is Kevin and i have a Question to the new Update of ETS2. These new Graphics are Beautiful and i dont wanna downgrade my Game anymore. Ive been waiting now i think 1 week for the new TruckersMP update so i can play with Version 1.40 but still nothing. I mean i can understand that they taking so long with this update but i really wanna play after few months again TruckersMP and wnated to ask if theres a release date. If theres a release date please let me now ?

With best regards,

Kevin aka KBJ

9 answers to this question

We are all looking forward to the compatibility update of TruckersMP with the new ETS version, but we have to be patient because I am sure the team is working hard to make it happen and to make the compatibility as good as possible

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

42 minutes ago, KBJ [GER] said:

and wnated to ask if theres a release date. If theres a release date please let me now

TruckersMP never reveals a full date of support because even they don't know when it will be done. Better to wait longer for support and have most of things working well than have an update that will cause game crash. Even if they say the new version will be supported on date X, we will probably have to wait longer than to that day as some issues can come out while testing that needs to be fixed. The similiar situation is with SCS updates. They give us a potential date when it will be released, but they never give a full date when new update will be released unless they are sure that everything works fine.

Personally, I hope 1.40 will be supported before May, but patience.

Here's video showcasing the process of porting TruckersMP to version 1.14 of ETS2:

Since developers don't have the access to source code, nor the PDB files of the base game, reverse engineering is required to get the new version supported. 

Because of this, small glitches may occur, such as: strange behavior of anything, collision box sync issues, or even crashes.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello there,

There is no set release date for 1.40 on TruckersMP. Our developers have to work really hard to be able to get the new update onto TruckersMP. Please see the above post for further information.

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

Hello there! 

Have you received the answer to your question from the replies given above? 

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us always keep our forum organized.

I await your return. 

Kind Regards, 

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Kind Regards,
Rico
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade