84 members have voted

1. 1. Which camera do you play with?

• first person
    • third person
    • Both

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is an excellent question, the camera I use the most is the first person camera but it is always good to switch to the third person camera and see the other trucks better

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

I mostly use 1st person when driving. I think the only time I'm not using it, is if I eg. have to make a turn in a narrow road, then I sometimes uses the camera-view that place out on-top looking down on your truck and trailer. This is usually if there is other drivers around and I want to make sure that I stay in my own lane while turning. I also use the same camera when I'm reversing with my trailer to pick up or deliver my cargo. When I'm conducting Driving Exams within my VTC I use 3rd person because I feel that the view-angle can sometimes limit me if I use 1st person, and I can't see the drivers truck and trailer as clearly when they're turning right or left. I also you the 3rd person, if I spot something going on in my mirror and I want to have a better look what's going on behind me.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived