84 members have voted

1. 1. Which camera do you play with?

• first person
    • third person
    • Both

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Не знаю как остальным, но похоже, что я скоро дождусь того момента, когда свободное кресло займёт какая-нибудь "Тянка" ?

INFORMATION
DISCORD, VK, OK, VTC
THHO

THHO / Трактир "Никто Не Осудит" - Локация не связанная с чем либо и как либо с реальностью, полные авторские права.
Мы приглашаем Вас к себе, на вкусное чаепитие и общение с другими интересными личностями.
Мы не вынуждаем Вас делать что-то ради себя и не приковываем какими либо "бредовыми" правилами, запрещающими то, что будет Вам и другим интересно.
Нету никакой "Администрации/Модерации и прочего бреда".
Полная свобода действий, как игрового или ролевого типа.
Делитесь своими лучшими фотками с игр, задавайте вопросы которые Вам помогут по играм или ином аспекте действий.

GKKWWS?

I like to drive with first person because I can feel the simulation of a real truck and the movement of the camera is realistic, also if I need to use the third person I should to change that ?.

• 2 weeks later...

I was worried when looking at the results that people were actually driving all the time in third person. But thankfully no one selected that option.??.

As most people here said I prefer driving in first person, but at times I go third person to look around. To reverse (My reversing skills in first person is non-existent), or just to look around either taking pictures, or enjoying my truck from outside.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 4 weeks later...

No argument FPP it is:mlg_doge:

On 6/22/2021 at 6:09 PM, ALLIANCE Soniic said:

I always use camera 1 in the first person, sometimes camera 2. But only to see those who are coming from behind in a convoy. And I always use 3 to park.

Sshhh don't spill the beans about # 3 camera view. Let them think that we are pro enough to backup from cabin view:kappa:

• 2 weeks later...

First person camera for sure but when the traffic is heavy and very slow, I like to switch to 3rd person camera to see what's going on in front of me :))

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hey! 

Firstly, I would like say a huge thanks for creating this topic! 

In that case, I prefer driving from first person because of more realistic view ? than from other views, that you can choose in -game

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

HR Staff of GB I TruckersMP Veteran Driver II 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Archived