Banned , but can`t see remaining time.

finnballor03

Question

I was banned the other day for Reckless Driving and yes the ban is just , i ran a few red lights because of huge traffic but that`s not the point. As i was banned i went online to see how much my ban is for but it didn`t show in my profile. I decided to wait a few hours or overnight to see if it will appear . 18 hours later it still didn`t show i had an active ban but still couldn`t join any server. When I try to get in it says,,You are banned from TruckersMP Network" .The last time I was banned was 6 years ago and it used to show in game how much time is remaining and the ban was noted on my profile within an hour. I wrote a ticket asking if there is a reason why I can`t see if I have an active ban , because i have no idea how much time is remaining.They closed the ticked saying ,,TruckersMP Support Team doesn't deal with any ban related issues" and I should use a Ban Appeal if I want to be unbanned. I don`t want to be unbanned since I know the ban is just and it`s pointleless to appeal . I decided to still check the Appeal Ban option to see if they will at least tell me how long is the ban for. I can`t Appeal the Ban because it`s not showing up in my profile as an active ban  yet In game it`s telling me I am banned...Do i just wait a few days or a week or two, or do i try to contact support again and see if they ditch me again.

8 answers to this question

Hello @finnballor03

I've looked at your TruckersMP profile it shows that you any active bans. In your profile, under your name, it'll show "Active bans: x" which now is showing that you have none. You can always check your active and previous bans in your profile by just scrolling down and checking the "Punishment History".

As you dont have any active bans, you should be able to login into the game without any problem. But if it is still ocurring, could you provide an image?

Regards,

Willian Oliveira

Hey there!

As I can see on your profile, you are currently not banned, which means that you should be able to join our servers without any problems.

Could you please send us a screenshot of the issue and the error message, so that we can better comprehend your problem? I have to admit that it does sound very strange because our servers have a clear "system" they are working with, which means that it is technically not likely that the server blocks your connection due to the reasons mentioned by you if there really is no ban on your profile. However, I will definitely make sure to look into the situation. 

Thank you very much for the screenshot!

This indeed seems to be a bug and not an issue on your side. I have seen a similar error before but after the servers were restarted, the problem did no longer exist. Since you mentioned that your ban has been issued 6 years ago, the servers have bee restarted numerous of times in between, so this should not be the problem in this case. 

I'd suggest you to create a feedback ticket for the Support Management category and we will then go ahead and look into this issue in more detail together with the other departments. You can create a feedback ticket on the following website: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

4 minutes ago, finnballor03 said:

I mentioned my ban from 6 years ago because from it I knew that info about the ban appeared online quickly.The ban that is causing the issue is from 2 days ago. I will still do what you suggested , and thank you!

Thank you very much for your understanding; as soon as you create a feedback ticket, we will look into it and try to find out what may cause this issue. Has your answer - at least provisionally - been answered with our replies above and can we go ahead and close this topic or do you have any other questions? 

Hello there! ?

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d