Twitch Plays Euro Truck Simulator 2

CJMAXiK

Today, on April 1st, we would like to spice up our routine. One truck driver is fine, but how about hundreds more?

Twitch Plays Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a social experiment, a crowdsourced attempt to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 through the Twitch chat. Everyone in the chat, with help of chat commands, can drive one and only one available truck and (hopefully) be successful in the game in general. Inspired by many others Twitch Plays games, we expect pure chaos and sudden unity of the chat players :sweat_smile:

This is our first attempt to make a Twitch Plays game, so there is no particular goal to pursue. Haul a cargo, drive without it, make the truck fly - you name it!

-> You can check the VOD here <-

Chat Commands:

Chat Commands

Notice

You are allowed to do whatever you want with the commands on the stream, e.g. trolling. However, if we notice a user consistently trying to disrupt the stream by intentional trolling, they may be subject to punishment.

TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 7

It looks very good, I won't miss it ?

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Guest ouzersn
10 minutes ago, CJMAXiK said:

Thank you so much for tuning in! This was a blast of experience and emotions. Let us know what can we improve for next time.

No blocks on commands. Press F for !engine, !trailer, !park, !repair, !confirm, !action1..5 ?

Guest ouzersn

Thank you too. It was perfect broadcast.

1 minute ago, CJMAXiK said:

Thank you for the feedback. There was a vote system planned after an internal testing, but I didn't had any time to rework stuff for it. Now I have more knowledge to make things better.

1 hour ago, CJMAXiK said:

Thank you so much for tuning in! This was a blast of experience and emotions. Let us know what can we improve for next time.

Very good stream, I enjoyed it!

I would like to see a command to change between camera 1 and 2 and more moderation to those who troll too much ?

spacer.png