Unchiu Gabi

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @Unchiu Gabi,

You created this topic in a category called General Discussion. 
It is important to keep topics in appropriate categories, so I have gone ahead and moved this topic to category called Help. 

Sincerely,
BL4CK$K1LL
Forum Moderator

// Moved from General Discussion to Help

Hello there @Unchiu Gabi,

As said by @Colored_Greens, there is currently no ETA that we can provide. I can assure you that our developers are working on the updates currently & it should be released as fast as possible. I would like you to keep an eye on our Discord AnnouncementsWebsite for further updates.

Hope the answer you were looking for is answered, If there is any further queries you can further discuss about it over here. Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

I look forward to your response ? 

Kind Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support

Hello there @Unchiu Gabi!  

Since you had solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to Solved topics. 
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics