No one's online for me

roughnecks

Question

Hi.

The past 2/3 times I played I couldn't see anyone connected.. No one is on the road, no one in my "tab" window, it looked like I wasn't connected to the server..

Do you have an explanation? I successfully login and then when I enter the world I can see my status as being in queue and then it says connected, but still no one was there when I played.

5 answers to this question

If you could see the "Players near you" list when hitting the TAB key, then you were online, connected to a server. But depending on what server you connected to, what time you joined and what place in the map you are located, there will simply be no other players nearby. In ETS2, in the evening, joining Simulation 1 server and going to any cities in central Europe is almost a guarantee that there will be other players to see/hear. ATS, same time (but in USA time zone), US Simulation server and Las Vegas as spawning place, same thing (at least from what I read, I don't play ATSMP a lot so I can't be sure about this).

Hello there @roughnecks 

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forum.

Complementing what was said by @FernandoCR [ESP], when you connect to TruckersMP simulators, whether Sim1 or Sim2 and others, it is natural that you spawn in the city from your garage. So if it is a place with low traffic and depending on the time zone you will not really find many players nearby.

To help you geographically, I'm leaving the zone traffic link for you starting at endiante locate better as the position of other players:

https://traffic.krashnz.com/ 

If you still have any other questions dont hesitate to ask in that same topic.

Good luck. 

Hello there!  

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there @roughnecks! ? 

Since you had solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to Solved topics
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics