Server Problem !!!

Lena'

Question

Every day the same problem, the server is constantly disconnected. What is the reason for this?

When will it be alright, what will happen if it is banned for this reason..

we face this problem every day. When will a solution be produced? 

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

6 answers to this question

We are waiting for an answer from the developers as soon as possible. Is this the cause of the fire in the past weeks? The server is getting worse every day, the number of dismissing from the server is increasing every day. Please take care of the server and review the problems, this problem has been going on for 1 week.

• Like 1

@Lena' I really doubt you will be banned for this , since Devs are aware of the current problem i can say nobody will be banned for dismiss and appear again inside someone (been happen to me few times , people spawning from nowehere inside me driving at same speed as me , since that triggers ghost mode , you just need to drive to other lane to prevent a collision).

Hello there! ?

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Support and Event Team

19 hours ago, TARK777 said:

Merhaba! ?

Sorununuz yukarıdaki çözüm önerileriyle çözüldü mü?

Sorununuzun durumuna ilişkin onayınız, forumu her zaman düzenli tutmamıza yardımcı olur!

Dönüşünüzü bekliyorum!

Saygılarımızla,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Destek ve Etkinlik Ekibi

@TARK777 hello,

not solved but my problem is the server problem is solved. ? 

You can close the topic.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello! 

We are glad to see that the server problem has been solved. 

Thank you to everyone for participating! 

If you do need anymore assistance, as for that other issue you have, please do not hesitate to create another topic, contact us via the Support System: https://truckersmp.com/support, or the Official Discord server! 

I hope you have a lovely day! 

Sincerely,

SarahMaddy 

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!