Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Stuck on authenticating

Rekkailija22

Question

So I have this problem with authenticating.

When I try to connect to the server It first shows me on queue, but then it goes stuck on authenticating. Sometimes it connects to the server, but for like 3minutes and then its again stuck in authenticating.

This screenshot photo comes up after ~3 minutes if it connects to the server. And it goes to authenticating. This started yesterday (24.3.2021) I have tried to install the system again but that didn't help. And my internet  connection is just fine.jpg.jpg.424c795b815ff190ea429f48b18df230.jpg

7 answers to this question

Hello there! ?

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestion?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Support & Event Team 

Hi, @Rekkailija22

I think there is a problem with the TruckersMP Sim1 server, I think it is solved even if it is a bit with the following method ;

Check your DNS settings. Open the command line and enter the following commands;

Press Windows+R at the same time, type "cmd" in the open window at the bottom left, and press OK
Enter the following command" ipconfig /flushdns " and press Enter.

If the problem is still dont fixed;  I recommend playing on other servers, (Sim2, Sim3, ProMods)

Respects...

Aras_TMP 

On 3/26/2021 at 3:50 AM, TARK777 said:

Hello there! ?

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestion?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Support & Event Team 

The server worked just fine like 2 hours but at after (utc: 18 pm) it started the authenticating loop

On 3/26/2021 at 4:53 AM, Aras_TMP said:

Hi, @Rekkailija22

I think there is a problem with the TruckersMP Sim1 server, I think it is solved even if it is a bit with the following method ;

Check your DNS settings. Open the command line and enter the following commands;

Press Windows+R at the same time, type "cmd" in the open window at the bottom left, and press OK
Enter the following command" ipconfig /flushdns " and press Enter.

If the problem is still dont fixed;  I recommend playing on other servers, (Sim2, Sim3, ProMods)

Respects...

Aras_TMP 

I will try that, Thanks

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
TheRealKing
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive