VTC verification

Suggestion Name: VTC Verification

Suggestion Description: My suggestion is about the way VTC verification works. Maybe instead of having 50 drivers to get the verification going maybe it would be nicer/better to change it to 35/40 that might help more VTCs get verified and in some countries it will give more VTCs a chance for verification, and more people would be interested into joing different VTCs when they are verified. I know there is VTC validation but maybe make it will make a difference to the way people look at VTCs

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: Above ^^

- Don't judge a book by its cover

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us. 

I have reviewed your suggestion and I've come to the conclusion that I will sadly be rejecting it.  

The reason why is because we have set the requirement to 50 members as we feel like that is the appropriate amount a VTC should at least have before they can qualify for verification.

This is because we have a lot of manual labour when it comes to checking the VTC requirements of each VTC, each month.  

There is a big difference between having around 60 verified VTC's and 200+ verified VTC's. We do try our best to make validation as attractive to VTC owners as possible but we have to set a limit somewhere.

I hope you can understand this.

If you have any further questions regarding this, feel free to contact the Community Management via the feedback ticket system on the website.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.