Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Deattach and attach trailer bug

Suggestion Name: Deattach and attach trailer bug

Suggestion Description: There is this bug that I've noticed a lot more recently. And I have also noticed that there are players who sit on the side of the road abusing this intentionally hitting players. 

Any example images

Why should it be added?: The best solution would be to completely get rid of this bug. I don't know how us players could report intentional exploiting like this unless we decide to sit and watch that player do it several times. 

SHeDTix.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time again into submitting this suggestion to us. 

This bug is known to us and we do act very harsh on it. 

According to rule §2.1 we would see this as bug abusing and ban players permanently for it if they are found to be abusing it.  

So if you want to report someone for it, you'd have to create a website report (or in-game) under the category §2.1 Hacking/Bug abusing.

As I said, we are very aware of this bug and still looking into a fix for it, but for now we haven't had any luck finding the exact issue. 

We can also not disable double/triple trailers for the time being as that would only delay the problem.  

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.