What Game Do you Play Besides Euro Truck SImulator 2?

RyX-KyUn

I like to play Farming Simulator with my friends, I also like to play Valorant time to time but I am not the best. I used to play a lot CS GO but I quit it a long ago. I also like to play Action/Adventure games, most recent one is Middle-Earth: Shadow of War. Now I am waiting for its sequel. I think Monolith Productions did a great job with Nemesis System, I except an improvement with the sequel but we will see.

I also played all the AC (Assassin's Creed) games until AC Rogue and didn't played afterwards. But now I really like to get my hands on Odyssey and Valhalla. Unfortunately, I know my GPU can't handle them. Sad but True. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Heyou buddy! 

A lots of my time, I streaming ETS2, but I also play Dead By Daylight, Bus Simulator 18, OMSI 2 and some story games like Assassins Creed Syndicate, Odyssea 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 2 weeks later...

Beside ETS2, I also play Raft and sometimes other games as H1Z1, CS:GO, Minecraft, Burnout Paradise and more! But mostly I play ETS2 and Raft ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

The games which I play besides ETS2 and ATS is Rocket League, Assassin Creed series, Star Wars Battle Front 2, Days Gone, Mafia 3 , Batman Returns to ARKHAM, Marvel's Spiderman PS4 and many more, however, most of them which I named are mostly for uploading gameplays and walkthrough videos for my YouTube channel haha but yes, all of these games are awesome, and yes, let's not forget mine Just Cause Series collections ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived