Next Renault In ETS2

Rescue193uk

Well all I can say is all aboard the Hype Train! since this collaboration with Renault/Volvo in ETS2 and the collaboration of Daimler Trucks North America in ATS with SCS means hopefully we will start to see more trucks and accessories added on a more frequent basis to both games and more Companies working with SCS I can't wait to see this and what the future holds for Both games

4i21k0-5.png

Not a Renault driver myself. But i'm glad they're adding a new truck. Now they just need to add the new Volvo and Scania xd

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

6 hours ago, StateCA (NL) said:

Not a Renault driver myself. But i'm glad they're adding a new truck. Now they just need to add the new Volvo and Scania xd

I will drive anything really, sometimes just for the LOLs ??  I would still like to see the Iveco S-Way in the game but it is great to know we are getting a new truck in ETS2

13 hours ago, Rescue193uk_TMP said:

?So it has been revealed by Renault Trucks that the next truck from them to be released on the popular and growing platform of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is going to be;?

?2021 evolutions of the Renault Trucks T and T High?

?The launch date is set for 06 April 2021?

You can read more here

I'm happy. Now I'm waiting for tunning pack for Renault. It would be cool. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Rescue193uk,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived