🚚So it has been revealed by Renault Trucks that the next truck from them to be released on the popular and growing platform of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is going to be;🚚

🚛2021 evolutions of the Renault Trucks T and T High🚛

😁The launch date is set for 06 April 2021😁

You can read more here

• Upvote 1
  • Love it! 2
  • Woah! 2

Rescue193uk_TMP

TruckersMP Official Streamer

TruckersMP Official Rules  | TruckersMP Twitch Channel  TruckersMP Streamer Guide | TMP Stream CalendarTruckersMP Event System  | Meet The Team

| Rescue193uk_TMP Twitch | Outcast Transport VTC

“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.”

Well all I can say is all aboard the Hype Train! since this collaboration with Renault/Volvo in ETS2 and the collaboration of Daimler Trucks North America in ATS with SCS means hopefully we will start to see more trucks and accessories added on a more frequent basis to both games and more Companies working with SCS I can't wait to see this and what the future holds for Both games

• Like 1

4i21k0-5.png

Not a Renault driver myself. But i'm glad they're adding a new truck. Now they just need to add the new Volvo and Scania xd

• Like 1

Kind regards,

StateCA

Driver for: Bruijn Logistics

Twitch.tv/TruckersMP_Official - Come say hi!

Stream schedule | Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

6 hours ago, StateCA (NL) said:

Not a Renault driver myself. But i'm glad they're adding a new truck. Now they just need to add the new Volvo and Scania xd

I will drive anything really, sometimes just for the LOLs 🤣🤣  I would still like to see the Iveco S-Way in the game but it is great to know we are getting a new truck in ETS2

Rescue193uk_TMP

TruckersMP Official Streamer

TruckersMP Official Rules  | TruckersMP Twitch Channel  TruckersMP Streamer Guide | TMP Stream CalendarTruckersMP Event System  | Meet The Team

| Rescue193uk_TMP Twitch | Outcast Transport VTC

“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.”

13 hours ago, Rescue193uk_TMP said:

🚚So it has been revealed by Renault Trucks that the next truck from them to be released on the popular and growing platform of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is going to be;🚚

🚛2021 evolutions of the Renault Trucks T and T High🚛

😁The launch date is set for 06 April 2021😁

You can read more here

I'm happy. Now I'm waiting for tunning pack for Renault. It would be cool. 

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome! 1

Wow, a big surprise for me. I was aware of the new truck Renault IRL, but did not think it will appear in ets2.

I imagine driving on the beautiful roads of Iberia in a nice new Renault truck. April promises to be wonderful in Euro Truck Simulator 2 😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Rescue193uk,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest Regards,

Snap Dragon

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019