Promods

Wiewior19

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi,

Everything should work fine, if you follow these steps:

Run the TruckersMP launcher, select the option to launch Euro Truck Simulator 2 and join a server with the ProMods icon. Please note, it might take some time to get past the loading screen. Euro Truck Simulator 2 will show you a "Missing modifications detected" warning. You must click on “Load Anyway” and ProMods will start correctly

HOW TO INSTALL PROMODS EUROPE FOR TRUCKERSMP:  https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614

If you receive an error, make a screenshot and paste it here, so we, as a community, can understand your situation better.

Regards,

//ASIR

• Like 1

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

2 hours ago, Wiewior19 said:

Hello, today I installed promods 2.51 and it works in version ets 1.39, but the problem is that truckers mp works (in my case, in the NONE version in ets 2) and when I turn on tmp on the NONE version, tmp works and promods does not.

Hi, @Wiewior19

You can "check the game cache" from Steamden, this process allows you to download if there are missing files (for ETS2)
When downloading Promods, the file may be downloaded incomplete or some modes may not be enabled.
Be sure to download the mode from its site.

In addition, a new profile for Promods is recommended.

Regards...

Hello there @Wiewior19

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ?

Sincerely,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade