Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2 Map Editing Issues

ImmAdam

So, I've recently gotten back into map editing after giving up on it the first time, and I remember why: I can't seem to find an up to date guide/video series on how to map edit that's in English.

I found some basic guides on how to get set up, and they helped for the first 5-10 minutes, but once you actually get into trying to create new cities/roads, the guides get harder and harder to find.
I was wandering if anyone here knows of any good, reasonably easy to follow guides that I could use, or why there just doesn't seem to be any up to date guides.

Documentation has fallen a good bit behind in recent times since SCS has really ramped up their update quality and frequency. The SDK gets outdated every 1 to 3 months on average. I think someday years down the road, when updates calm down.... map modding will get easier. I wouldn't be surprised if current SDK is several updates behind by now. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived