Custom TruckersMP Interior to Alternating Vehicles

Dazza74

Suggestion Name

Custom TruckersMP Interior to Alternating Vehicles

Suggestion Description

Create a custom TruckersMP interior to be used in ALL alternating vehicles, plus a little extra for Patrons.

Why should it be added?

Personally, I don't really like the Skoda interior in the alternating vehicles. I know some people have said "put a different interior in for every one" and I understand why that can't be done. However, it would be nice to see a custom TruckersMP interior that can be used on ALL of the alternating vehicles, or even just a spruce up/rebrand of the Skoda interior. Maybe a new gauge cluster, larger satnav and TMP branded steering wheel would be cool.

Then for Patrons, allow them to add things like a TMP air freshener to the rear view mirror, and maybe a small TMP bag on the passenger seat as a way of saying thanks as well. I think this could make the alternating vehicles a bit nicer to drive around in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us!

I have reviewed your suggestion and I have come to the conclusion that I will be rejecting it due to a couple of reasons.

I exactly understand what you mean and what you're referring to. Sadly I do have to note that creating a custom interior is not that easy for us, especially when it comes to every alternating vehicle we have.

We have been looking into something similar like this but we can't promise anything yet.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.