Passap car to be permanent

Do you want to see Passap permanently in the game?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Passap permanently in the game?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Suggestion Name:  Passap car to be permanent

Suggestion Description: Many people, including me, expect to see new vehicles and permanent in multiplayer mode. I believe almost everyone loves this tool.I suggest you add the interior design of the vehicle and present it to the public permanently.

Any example images: image link1 - image link2

Why should it be added?: Although the tool was newly added and temporary, many people, including me, liked it very much. I'm sure there is a lot of people who want it to be permanent.If you bring this tool to the players in its most current form, I am sure that the players will be happy about it.Players will greatly enjoy this innovation

Note: In addition to this, I will be conducting a survey to see if the players want this situation or not.

• Guest changed the title to Passap car to be permanent
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for contacting TruckersMP! We really appreciate your suggestion but at the current moment in time there are no plans to extend the usage of the alternating vehicles. Currently we believe that the best way to present these cars is by introducing new ones on a regular basis so that there is always something new to check out. We hope that you understand and if you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask!

There are some complications that would start to occur if we would start implementing vehicles permanently. We've already thought long and hard about this exact suggestion but sadly we've come to the conclusion it's simply not possible.  

Thank you for taking your time into submitting this suggestion to us!

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.