TruckersMP continuously disconnects, connects then kicks me from the server when I drive around high traffic areas like Kirkenes. Duisburg, Calais etc.

Jarjaledi

Question

As I said in the title above, TruckersMP doesn't let me drive in high traffic areas. If I open the game and spawn in Kirkenes (same for Duisburg, Calais and other high traffic areas too), game continuously disconnects & connects me to the server. I can't leave the ghost mode then I get kicked because of unreliable connection. If I spawn in Murmansk (again, same for any other low traffic areas), I can drive without any problem. But when i try to enter a high traffic area from a low traffic area, i get kicked because of the unreliable ping.

Unreliable connection thing is stupid for me because I'm using a 50/6mbps internet at home and currently nobody's using it.
 I'm on desktop and using wired connection via ethernet cable. Also I get 50-90 ping in-game. Those numbers are ideal for me because they're the default ms for players who lives in Turkey. I'm experiencing this issue since last week and I can't drive in/go through high traffic areas.

As you can see in the attached photo, i'm driving in Pori (Finland) without a problem. Also my ping is 88 there, average for me.

2.thumb.jpg.0ca7552f57ff613cdedf917f89310d63.jpg

You can watch this video if you want to be sure: https://youtu.be/zAF11hHgR4o

I'm instantly getting kicked when I try to enter Kirkenes.

If you guys want more evidence or videos, tell me in the comments and I'll upload it.

3 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, super37s said:

It is because your system (PC) unable to render so many trucks in high traffic places. It might be one of the reasons you get Kicked. I recommend to low your Graphics setting to improve FPS and to put less stress on your PC.

I was using Draw Distance on maximum in TMP settings since I started (about 8 months). Lowering my in-game graphics didn't worked but when I dropped my draw distance %100 to %75s, game stopped kicking me. Thanks for your answer mate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2