No collision zone at Calais

Lena'

Why not apply Calais in a crash-free zone like in Duisburg. I think it can be much better in terms of traffic, isn't it.The part from the calais garage to the bridge can be the one without collision.?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hi @Lena',

Duisburg is a smaller city than Calais, which is why there is a no-collision zone there. The city of Calais is not as happening as it was in Duisburg. I believe that adding more no-collision zones tends to take away the game's assigned type, which is simulation. Some people like crowds, so you shouldn't take it away from them.

Regards,

Blox61

@Blox61_

Hımmm yes you may be right, I did not look at it from this angle. 

Just like the part from the garage to the bridge will make sense , Because the drivers leaving the garage take a very dangerous road .

Thanks for sharing your opinion. ::)

1797472539_TMP.webp

Hello @Lena',

In my personal opinion, The city of Duisburg is smaller than Calais (it is so easy to see this detail). You should to be in consideration the "physical space" Calais have. Having that point the required movements and maneuvers are so easy to consider.

The city of Duisburg has fewers streets if you compare to the calais city. In this case there are many people in the same area. 

I think the best plan is not add no-collision zones in calais in particular because the experience of trucking may be afected. In the zone of calais you have some options to depart to this city.

To finish my opinion i want clear the idea of "trucking may be afected": Calais being a "big" crowded city when you have signals to respect is more easy to move here,but if you add no collision zone  the order may be satured. In the insolated case of Duisburg is more feasible liberate this small space soon posible.

Kind Regards

TESLA

Kind Regards,

TESLA

⚡ LSA Member ⚡

Hello here,

Calais is much bigger than Duisburg and it also has more roads. I don't see any serious reason why NCZ should be added because there aren't many accidents and jams. The traffic near garage/service might be crazy some times but overall it is not worth it to add NCZ just for this in my opinion. I think a better solution would be educating somehow the community because some drivers are impatient and cause jams that could be easily avoided by just waiting for the other vehicles from the street/intersection to pass.

14 hours ago, TËSLΔ said:

Hello @Lena',

In my personal opinion, The city of Duisburg is smaller than Calais (it is so easy to see this detail). You should to be in consideration the "physical space" Calais have. Having that point the required movements and maneuvers are so easy to consider.

The city of Duisburg has fewers streets if you compare to the calais city. In this case there are many people in the same area. 

I think the best plan is not add no-collision zones in calais in particular because the experience of trucking may be afected. In the zone of calais you have some options to depart to this city.

To finish my opinion i want clear the idea of "trucking may be afected": Calais being a "big" crowded city when you have signals to respect is more easy to move here,but if you add no collision zone  the order may be satured. In the insolated case of Duisburg is more feasible liberate this small space soon posible.

Kind Regards

TESLA

Thanks for your ideas tesla you write very well. ?

5 hours ago, Mircea541real said:

Hello here,

Calais is much bigger than Duisburg and it also has more roads. I don't see any serious reason why NCZ should be added because there aren't many accidents and jams. The traffic near garage/service might be crazy some times but overall it is not worth it to add NCZ just for this in my opinion. I think a better solution would be educating somehow the community because some drivers are impatient and cause jams that could be easily avoided by just waiting for the other vehicles from the street/intersection to pass.

I strongly agree with you on this. ?

You are quite right, people must be educated, people must educate themselves and follow the rules, 

in fact the problem will disappear in this way.

1797472539_TMP.webp

Hello There

I agree with others no matter what dev team  adds in game they cant stop people who  plays game like NFS and its not about location its about people I can give example we all know that there weren't any speed limits old days after some issues or excuses  they lowered  the speed to 150 and still didn't help we see race drivers everywhere after that they lowered  speed to 110 did that help of course not people who plays younger age or older age they have  start thinking this is Simulator game and based on real traffic rules 

I’m against this idea because it ruins the realism of the game if there was a NCZ in places, Calais is one of the most popular places so some of the realism of driving there is ruined for people. Also, there isn’t that much traffic problems for me to think it’s needed, I hope you can understand my opinion!

I don't think we should have a NCZ in calais however I do think that we need to have traffic lights as people don't know or don't listen to the stop signs, and when people do stop others go on the wrong side of the road to get round them, the main place this is an issue is by the garage at both junctions. traffic lights would solve this issue like the old calais.

The most important thing is to follow the rules and traffic rules to really reduce accidents

Kind regards
Shining Stars
TruckersMP -Driver

??China Express Transportation Chief Operating Officer??

Languages:   |  ??  ?? | 
Discord:
Shining Stars#4013  | steam| Forums | World of Trucks

From what i've seen Calais isn't even that bad. It can be very busy yes, and you'll have to wait a minute to leave garage/service. But it's nothing near the mess that Duisburg was. I'm personally against NCZ areas in the simulator servers anyway because it ruins the point of "Road to Simulation." Though i've come to understand why they tried it in Duisburg, as that place is a one of a kind situation.

Calais seems perfectly busy for my taste. It's the reason why we go there anyway.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I agree with some guys that said that calais shouldn't be NCZ, because the size it's completly different between those 2 cities. 

The most common issues i personally see in calais it's only the rush out of the repair station, but otherwise the traffic it's smooth in all the city.

And similar to calais, the only problem i see in duisburg it's people rushing out of NCZ, with the result of trucks taking flight ?

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

On 3/28/2021 at 12:46 PM, Shining Stars said:

The most important thing is to follow the rules and traffic rules to really reduce accidents

Yeah, I agree with you. Everyone must follow the rules. Btw, this is not necessary, Duisburg is a smaller city than Calais. ✅

I don't think Calais would need to be a Non collision because its a big city and i haven't experienced any major issues getting in and out of Calais.

On 25.03.2021 at 23:17, Captain Nivaro said:

bu harika olurdu. Ayrıca Calais kavşağını bir NCA olarak değiştirirdim çünkü orada da birçok kaza oluyor.:kappa:

Thank you Captain Nivaro for joining me ??

On 28.03.2021 at 12:42, Callum455 said:

Calais'de bir NCZ'ye sahip olmamız gerektiğini düşünmüyorum, ancak insanlar dur işaretlerini bilmediğinden veya dinlemediğinden ve insanlar durduğunda diğerleri yanlış tarafa gittiğinden trafik ışıklarına ihtiyacımız olduğunu düşünüyorum. Yolun etrafından dolanmak için, bunun bir sorun olduğu ana yer her iki kavşaktaki garajdır. trafik ışıkları bu sorunu eski calais gibi çözerdi.

Hello @Callum455

You say it very right, callum, this is exactly what I wanted to tell.

Thank you for your ideas.?

1797472539_TMP.webp

28.03.2021 saat 12: 46'da Shining Stars şunları söyledi:

Kazaları gerçekten azaltmak için en önemli şey kurallara ve trafik kurallarına uymaktır.

Hey @Sevimli Hızlı

We all agree on this, but their failure to follow the rules makes it difficult.?

On 28.03.2021 at 13:41, rs_italy said:

Calais'in NCZ olmaması gerektiğini söyleyen bazı adamlara katılıyorum, çünkü bu 2 şehir arasında boyut tamamen farklı. 

Calais'de şahsen gördüğüm en yaygın sorunlar, yalnızca onarım istasyonundan çıkan telaş, aksi halde tüm şehirdeki trafik sorunsuz.

Calais'e benzer şekilde, duisburg'da gördüğüm tek sorun, insanların NCZ'den dışarı fırlaması ve bunun sonucunda kamyonların uçması. ?

Hey @rs_italy

Yes Calais may be bigger than Duisburg but we don't want the whole city ncz here.We are only talking about the part from the garage to the bridge.

Make sure that this will relieve the jam from the exit of the workshop to the bridge. ? 

Thanks for your ideas.

1797472539_TMP.webp

8 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

@Lena '

Doğal olarak Calais çarpışmasız bir bölge haline gelebilir.

Ama sana soruyorum: nerede duracak?
Her sıcak nokta bir NCZ'ye dönüşürse, simülasyon yönü zarar görür.

Hey @Blabberbeak

Calais may be bigger than Duisburg but we don't want the whole city ncz here.We are only talking about the part from the garage to the bridge.That's all

1797472539_TMP.webp

Since Calais has had that over-hall I don't see it being as busy. In my opinion, it would just ruin the fun for the other players because normally if you're going Calais, you're going there for a joke or a bit of a laugh. There are many other locations that drivers should go if they don't want to go into Calais.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived