That's my deal, is that a problem?

LipeLeandro

Hello community, I'm glad to be here and I'm just starting in ETS2mp and I love it all.

I was thinking applying for moderation but the gates are closed and I'm recent account, so I decided to do a little bit lower in that case, I bought a car and I'm Patrolling the city, just doing small stuff, like advising and warning the beak of traffic rules and etc, if there are things happening that exceed the rules or bad behavior I would printing, recording something like that to send to admins and mods, Is that cool by you admins?

I'm no "admin", but I can tell you that trying to act like one in the game will get you punished. You can drive a car, you can advise other players about dangers, using the text chat or the CB radio, but that's all. You can't stop traffic, you can't ask others to do this or that, because it would be seen as "staff impersonation" and it's a bannable offense. I'd suggest that you just play MP and enjoy it as much as possible, it's what most of us do. When we find a troll, an "idiot on the road" or something that we see it's worth reporting, we use the in-game report system or take video evidence and send a web report. It's the right way to "help" the game moderators keep the servers as clean as possible.

EDIT: You can check this section in the Knowledge base to have a better understanding about this matter: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/category/9

Your idea would likely violate "§1.5 - Inappropriate use of language, communication and impersonation of any kind" of the TruckersMP rules.

Impersonating other users, staff members, political figures, law enforcement, leaders and authorities, criminal organisations of any kind, acting like someone who is more superior or acting like a member of a verified VTC you are not part of. This can be through the way you drive, use the voice chat, your avatar, your license/interior plates, username and/or your in-game tag.

https://truckersmp.com/rules

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello Felipe Leandro,

We appreciate that you are trying to make TruckersMP a better place, but keep rule §1.7 - Backseat Moderation in mind.

§1.7 - Backseat moderation

It is the role of our moderation staff to seek out and identify offences on our platforms while they are managing the TruckersMP community. Do not take matters into your own hands. If you see something that breaks the rules, please report the post, topic or user on the appropriate system.

If you see that someone is breaking our rules (https://truckersmp.com/rules), then you can report the user via our report system.
Do not take matters into your own hands.

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Hello @Felipe Leandro,

The community is happy that they make TruckersMP servers safer, however, what you propose is the responsibility of Game Moderators. If you would like to join as one of them, wait for the recruitment and go to the recruitment system available at the link: https://truckersmp.com/recruitment

Before submitting your application, please review the requirements.

Regards,

Blox61

5 hours ago, _sneaht_0810 said:

Hello Felipe Leandro,

We appreciate that you are trying to make TruckersMP a better place, but keep rule §1.7 - Backseat Moderation in mind.

If you see that someone is breaking our rules (https://truckersmp.com/rules), then you can report the user via our report system.
Do not take matters into your own hands.

Of course, I don't want to take matters into my own hands, my deal is not impersonate admin or anyone, just someone who give tips,hints and advise and what would be recommended to do according to the rules of the game, for those young and novice drivers, and not a should to-do list, that is for real moderation takes on, but someone who like help others if they needed. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Felipe Leandro,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived