Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I would love to be part of and to contribute to ETS2

LipeLeandro

Hello Truckers Community.

Since when I got to know the multiplayer world of ETS2 I was enchanted and in love with the community, groups of driving enthusiasts with the aim of enjoying a good game and following the traffic rules, and playing with friends and maintaining balance for a moment  pleasant for both you and others.

I played Euro Truck in offline mode but I didn't have a steering wheel, which made me think about getting one and enjoying a better experience that the game can give...

So I decided to join the Truckers community, and I realized that there are a lot of breaking of in-game rules, violations and disturbances of players that do not respect others and contaminate a good gaming experience...

I am a very strict person in that aspect, I like to appreciate the order and rules where everyone can play without being disturbed or disturbing.  Identifying bad words and hate speech or any type of conduct that goes against the rules of Truckers MP.  I would like if it is possible for me to become a moderator, in some kind, someone who can patrol the map to make sure everything is ok, and that no player is being harassed by any trucker, bullied or threatened, blocking the roads, doing a lot of other disturbance stuff that is not good to everyone. I don't know if the community  need moderator, admin, Patrols, I don't know the names, I also don’t know what it takes to be one, but one thing I know, I have the will and passion.  And I think I could help and contribute in some way to the community, I have a lot of free time and disposition.  I am still growing and ranking experience in the game, but since the day I played I saw a lot of disorder and lack of respect violating rules like, blocking passages,  hitting other truckers on purpose or not, I realized that there is a way to report, but  many violations that I witnessed I would love to take notes and disclose the name and identification of the offender so that he is punished according to the rules of the game.

I don't know how it works the recruitment system and what qualifications should be, but I decide to give a try, Because I have been useful in helping mods and admins to select, organize and detect new problems, to maintain a clean and playable environment in some multiplayer games I am good at it, I take it very seriously when I invest my time in a place I am  in love, which is driving around Europe seeing beautiful landscapes while listening to good music on the radio and always observing the environment and if everything is fine, I think I was born for that.?

I apologize for the long text, even if I don't get the moderation title or if this is only for developers or privileged people, I will understand.

I appreciate your attention and I am here if anyone need help. ?‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived