Sometimes game doesn't find any user profile

roughnecks

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello

Try this out:

Solution 1:

I would like to know if you are using 2 directories from which you are running you ETS ? If yes, i will write down below what the issue could be.

( This is an example ) I am using 2 separate directories to run ETS, one is located in ? drive and i use it for Singleplayer, the other one is located in ? and it is for Multiplayer.

So, the thing you should try ( if you are using 2 directories ) is to go to the one from where you run Singleplayer ( as you said, you see your profile in SP but no in MP ) and go to "profiles" and copy your profile from there ( profile is like a folder and it is named something like "4214213" and paste it in the other launching directory ( which is meant for Multiplayer ) as well in "profiles" , and after that enter again in MP and see if your profile is there.

Solution 2:

Go to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 and from there you should be able to see a folder named "profiles(1.33.2.19s).bak"  ( depends on what version of the game you were last time playing on your profile ) and enter that folder  "profiles(1.33.2.19s).bak"  and you will see folder ( your profile ) named something like "4214213" ( this is just an example ).

This .bak folder is backup folder for your profile if you accidently delete it or lost it somethow, so you are able to recover it.

All you need to do from  "profiles(1.33.2.19s).bak"  folder is to copy that folder ( your profile ) named for example "4214213" and paste it in "profiles" folder which is located in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 as well,and enter the game again. You should be able to see your profile again.

If this doesn't help you come back here and we will give you other solution !

Best regards

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses.

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics. 

Hello there,  

As this topic has remained inactive for a further seven days, it will be relocated to Unsolved.

Should you require additional support, please do not hesitate to create another topic, take a look at our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create 
-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.