TruckersMP Tournament - Saturday 27th March 2021

Whitelodge

Woow nice ?

Kind regards
                                          adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-Veteran Driver

Discord  forum

• Project Manager
9 hours ago, Abdul B said:

Just want to confirm this.

So basically, for Round 2 which is "Knock The Cone" I have to hit the first cone whilst braking as late as possible without hitting the second set and going over the solid lines. 

For Round 3 which is "Reversing Challenge" I'm guessing i have to reverse into a parking spot of some sort without crossing the white lines, if thats true, is it just my tyres that cant just the white lines like what if my Overhang on my Trailer goes over the lines however my tyres are still within the lines?

"Knock the Cone" requires you to hit the first cone out of the three (the first cone is on the first of two white lines. The lines are used to judge whether you hit or not). If you are over the second line it will be deemed that you have hit the back cones.

Round 3 has serveral reversing challenges which will become clear on the day. (IF you make it that far ? )

9 hours ago, Jellan said:

What limits are there on truck configuration? Can I still use a Volvo 750 engine in a DAF for example?

Yes. Please ensure you use standard parts from the base game. 

6 hours ago, HDLight [CZE] said:

Interesting... This event is very different from the racing championship one. I will come to this event, gl to anyone who is attending! ?

Very different. As it combines many different skills.

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

• Project Manager
3 hours ago, S.S.Logistics-Rogerio 01 said:

But can we watch without participating?

Yes you can watch. Although the track is large and therefore you will want to tune into the stream as well to see the whole event!

• Like 1

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

• Project Manager
11 hours ago, Garden_Ramsay said:

Are we allowed to swap between configurations? For example using a 4x2 truck during the drag strip event and switch to 6x4 during the lap

Please check the temporary rules as its highlighted in there regarding truck configurations: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/14237-temporary-rules-valid-during-an-event-or-a-convoy/page/20/&tab=comments#comment-989913

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

cool i go 

Kind regards
                                          adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-Veteran Driver

Discord  forum

I'm so anxious ...! Thank you, Truckersmp, for this! But I find it difficult to maintain a good fps with so many people in the same place.... 432 players side by side.... I'll try to stay online... Good lucky for every body!!! See you there! ? 

Need to sign up somewhere? I think several players have this doubt....

On 3/25/2021 at 3:11 AM, FBTC XTheBoss1X said:

Need to sign up somewhere? I think several players have this doubt....

You do not need to sign up anywhere; just make sure to be at the start point in a required time, as explained in the topic post.

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

Forum Moderator

• Thanks 1