TruckersMP Tournament - Saturday 27th March 2021

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, truckers! A new year brings a new event! It's time to tear up the roads with the new TruckersMP Tournament featuring our custom built Racing Circuit, Drag Strip, Knock the Cone and Reversi

This is looking really cool

In the game, I'm not sure, however in the post we can see that it'll be streamed.

Great event, good luck all 

Be positive that everything will be fine, even in the worst moments!

mud.png    1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Really looking forward to this.   Looing awesome.......

Rescue193uk_TMP

TruckersMP Official Streamer

TruckersMP Official Rules  | TruckersMP Twitch Channel  TruckersMP Streamer Guide | TMP Stream CalendarTruckersMP Event System  | Meet The Team

| Rescue193uk_TMP Twitch | Outcast Transport VTC

“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.”

That Was A Fascinating Tournament. ❤️ 

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

Just want to confirm this.

So basically, for Round 2 which is "Knock The Cone" I have to hit the first cone whilst braking as late as possible without hitting the second set and going over the solid lines. 

For Round 3 which is "Reversing Challenge" I'm guessing i have to reverse into a parking spot of some sort without crossing the white lines, if thats true, is it just my tyres that cant just the white lines like what if my Overhang on my Trailer goes over the lines however my tyres are still within the lines?