Account Problem..

Heroistan

Question

5 answers to this question

Greetings @FurkiLoL,

Thank you for using our Forums as a medium to take help. Unfortunately we can't help you with email / password change in Forums as it contains your sensitive information. I recommend you to create a Support Ticket which should enable the Support team to help you securely without having issues. Hope you understand me!.

Support Link -> https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

I am looking forward for your reply. Your confirmation of the status helps us to keep our forums clean & organized.

Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Support

Hello there,@Heroistan

When you open website click your name and click settings then click account settings.

Type your old password and your new name new email adress and your new password and click save. 

Last reminder when changing your name next changing time take 14 days.

Regards,
[G-T-R]GrayWolf

Hello there @Heroistan?

As i can see, you've successfully changed both your username and email, it seems like your issue has been solved (Or has it. Please read below)

BUT, since I can see that you've changed your email from a gmail email address to a hotmail email address, I strongly recommend you to change your email back to either the old gmail email address, or to a new gmail email address that you have access to. Since many email services are currently having issues receiving emails from TruckersMP.

I can confirm 100% that gmail is in fact receiving emails from TruckersMP since I'm using gmail myself ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support 

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade