Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trucks/Trailers.

Rondo994

Question

Well, today I saw 2 unusual trailers I never saw before my long journey on ETSMP, a big yellow trailer (dirt, mining, rocks transportation mostly) and I the other day saw a scania 143m, how is that possible and how do acquire one? Also how do I get the trailers? By reaching a certain level? I also saw a truck with a cement trailer on, how also do I get that? Thank you!

7 answers to this question

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello Rondo994,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section! We will do our best to get all your questions answered ?
------------------

As far as I know, you can get the trailers you mentioned via this website: https://mods-generator.com/
More information related to this, can be found here: 

This website gives you the ability to own trailers that normally can not be owned. (like the cement trailer)
I found this instruction video for you, this video is in German but you still can see what you need to do. ? 

I hope that this answered your question? If you have any questions, feel free to contact us again ?

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Yes the trailers part seems easy, but what about the truck? I swear I saw a Scania 143M in-game and I wasnt having an illusion nor dreaming, question is, how do I acquire one? And also I dont know if you can answer me to this but when will be there new trucks? Like those that have been released and actuate on real life (ex: new scania 770s, new Iveco, Volvo. etc). And a final question, is the only way to become a "VIP", I mean the payment method is only PayPal? Thanks

Hello there,

Since all single player mods are disabled when you launch TruckersMP, and ProMods and any seasonal mods are only supported on TruckersMP, it would be impossible for a Scania 143M to be in-game. It would also be pretty much impossible to save edit a truck into that in my opinion, considering there are no similar assets already in ETS2.

The new revision of the range of next-generation Scania engines (like the 530, 590, 660 and 770bhp), new Volvo and Iveco S-way will all be added when SCS software officially implements them (which often takes over a year or two for completely new trucks). 

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses.

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

Hello there, ?

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

maksch

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team