Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Change style of Idle Timer from x minutes to kick "idliest" player

Rasczak

Suggestion Name:  Idle Timer change to idliest player

Suggestion Description:   Change the idle timer from x minutes to kick the idliest player. With almost abandoned servers, such as Arcade, I find it nice if I see parked players near the road even if they were idle for a bit. I think the amount of players to have would need to change according to time of day, with either always at e.g. 500, or just kick the idliest every e.g. 60 seconds. See the results. Update rules.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:   On empty server I like to see other players parked near the road.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us.  

I have reviewed your suggestion and I've come to the conclusion that I will be rejecting your suggestion.

The reason why I will be rejecting your suggestion is because we have already had this suggestion several times and there are several reasons why we won't implement something like this.  

This is mainly because we have implement the idle kick feature to save usage of the servers. There are many people that go idle for hours upon end in the server and that does mean they will be taking some valuable usage of the server.  

To avoid that we have implemented this.  

Thank you though.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.