Being a TruckersMP Streamer

Rescue193uk

Rescue193uk_TMP Official Streamer

It is only a few years since I have started gaming and even less time since I started streaming - I am in my second year of streaming on twitch.  I started playing playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 in around 2013 and joined TruckersMP in December 2014.  Some of you may recall the wonders of the Europort shenanigans area - the original C-D road!

I had never even heard of twitch at this stage and really wasn't into gaming much at all.  However, that changed when I was off work and discovered a number of streamers and began to follow them.  Not all of them played TruckersMP or even ETS/ATS, but they inspired me & it was only a few months later that I began to follow @Sharkie2405 as he presented his Tea Before The Coffee TFM show.  I soon became one of his stream moderators and eventually his stream mod manager.  We both share a passion of ETS2 and streaming.  He has given me lots of help and advice about streaming and equipment over the past 2 years.

It was not long after that, I took the plunge and bought some basic equipment and organised myself to stream.  My game at the time was solely ETS2 and  initially on single player exploring mods of trucks and trailers - with a particular interest in retro and unusual trucks.  I also had an interest in one of the UKs largest haulage and logistic companies Eddie Stobart & became a member of the "Stobart Spotters" club.  I was even fortunate enough to attend a number of their truck fests where I could use my other interest - photography.

Streaming continued and I enjoyed and still do enjoy streaming to the audiences and viewers who wish to follow my content.  After sometime I was noticed by Trucker.FM and become one of their recognised streamers  I have been in a number of VTCs in my time and earlier this year, @Sharkie2405 @TFM_Mikey TolleySolutions & I engineered and opened Outcast Transport VTC.  The biggest and more exciting thing that has happened in my streaming career to date, is of course being successful in my application in becoming one of the official streamers for TruckersMP.  This has given me the ability to give some fun, enjoyment and  laughs back to the TMP community from a TMP perspective

I never really took much notice of American Truck Simulator and it wasn't until I won a prize on the TFM #4 year birthday truckfest with this truck.  I believe I won the Washington DLC and so I went and bought ATS.  I now have all the map DLC and Promods Canada.  I enjoy ATS now and I am really looking forward to the upcoming Wyoming & Texas DLC's & of course the soon to be released ETS DLC Iberia.

On of the regular questions I get asked while streaming is; "what steering wheel do you use"?  This is my current setup for driving:

Steering Wheel: Thrustmaster TMX Pro

Shifter: Thrustmaster TH8 Special

Shifter Add On: SKRS Scania

Mic: Audio Technica 2020

spacer.png

You are a great person rescue your stream is as great as always really love your community and I personally would like to say a massive thanks to yourself for having to put up with me as one of your channel twitch mods and also when we meet in the real world, for having to put up with me there too. So from the bottom of my heart thank you and keep up the great work that you are doing for truckersmp. 

• 3 weeks later...

I will always accompany you. I wish your live broadcast better and better ?

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

On 3/19/2021 at 1:18 PM, DieseL. said:

your live broadcasts are fine and high quality, I wish you continued success ❤️ :tmp:

Yeah, I also wish you continued success.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived