Impossible achievement: 100% map coverage

UKRAINE! - 75

After a very busy driving week I finally managed to get the 60% map coverage achievement by driving the last grey pieces of road. My map ( ETS starter, DLC's and ProMods) is completely yellow, besides a few tiny grey areas like juntions etc. How can I possibly get 100% coverage if Im at 60.25% now? Any ideas?  THanks!!

Soproni NL

55 minutes ago, SOPRONI - NL said:

After a very busy driving week I finally managed to get the 60% map coverage achievement by driving the last grey pieces of road. My map ( ETS starter, DLC's and ProMods) is completely yellow, besides a few tiny grey areas like juntions etc. How can I possibly get 100% coverage if Im at 60.25% now? Any ideas?  THanks!!

Soproni NL

I don't have the promods but I have all dlcs except iberia.

You can go steam workshop and search the discovery map helper click subscribed  and open single player press m then you can see what's left you didn't discover yet with red color.

spacer.png

spacer.png

This 100% Achievements is worthy doing when you play without DLC.    I can tell you if you have all dlc try to download some profile from internet with 100% road and you will have achievement.   

With dlc`s its too much driving,   but what is really anoying in dlc Viva la France for example scs got really great idea(I salute you really) to cover crossroads you have to drive 10 minutes one big high way crossroad to mark that completly, or gas station.  In base game or even going east dlc you drove on highway crossroad or gas station, whole place turned from grey to yellow. In new dlc you have to spend so much time  its now almost pointless to do that achievement.

But if you want another tip i recommend when driving do normal loads from city to city on roads you havent discovered yet. Dont drive the same road over and over.  Then go to Arcade and use skoda to mark grey area within every city and then single player use camera 0 to fast teleport to gas stations and pieces of roads you haven`t discovered yet.

Anyway good luck.

I have almost 84% discovered and its now becoming diffficult.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

I'll share this mod that i've used in the past. It's called "Gray to Pink". 

What this mod does

• Changes undriven roads from Gray to Pink.
  • Discovered roads are changed from Yellow to Gray.
  • Discovered city names are changed from Yellow to Black.

Without the mod

With the mod

Mod Link

Wondering if it works? I just took those "without mod" and "with mod" photos on 1.40 with Iberia installed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey!

Since this topic has been inactive for over 14 days now, I will go ahead and archive it! Thanks to everyone who took part in this discussion :)! For any questions regarding this action, don't hesitate to contact me :)!

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + CML

// Topic has been locked and archived

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived