posting pictures

TFM Niv

Question

Hello,
I have a question.
I know how to upload pictures at the status or at replies, but unfortunately, I am having issues with the total sizes. What shold I do and how?
Can I upload them somewhere and paste the link somewhere? 
I also tried it out to make a screenshot of the screenshot, but it failed as well...

1 file would exceed the total allowed size of 412.453kB, and was skipped

I'd appreciate it very much if anyone can help me out with that.

Have a nice day,

Niv

6 answers to this question

Greetings @Captain Nivaro,

Firstly I would like to welcome you to our TruckersMP forum. I really appreciate you are using our forum as a medium to get help. As JamesS014 suggested, You can use websites like "imgur" to upload your images and use the link to grab the image. You do have another option of compressing your image but beware your image quality would be decreased in this process. For it you can use "CompressNow" like website which would give you the option to compress your image.

I hope you do understand this two ways through which you can achieve what you are seeking for. If this answers help you do give us a confirmation.

Your confirmation of the status helps us to keep our forums organized & clean. 

I will be awaiting your return!

Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Support

Greetings @Captain Nivaro,

Trust you are doing great & staying safe. I just had a look at the signature you did tried out with the suggestion we did mentioned above for the picture. Pasting the link would not display the pictures. You will have to navigate to Other media -> insert image from URL. Pasting the link over there would insert the image as intended. Hope you understand me.

spacer.png 

Should be like this.  This message is posted after I reviewed your profile as I thought you would need an assistance on the further steps. Hope this had helped you out. ?

Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Support  

• Like 1

Hello there! ? 

Since you got yourself the answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics