Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Sound mods for TruckersMP

lilxleb

Question

Its sad seeing that all of the mods in your mod manager get disabled in truckersmp, but i was wondering if it was possible to make a sound mod which worked for truckersmp. I did some research and found out that there are some plugin sound mods, but all of them dont sound that good. Is there any way to convert or add sound mods from the mod manager to work in truckersmp? If not, what are your best plugin sound mods?

4 answers to this question

Hello there, 

Thanks for your question. 

Yes, TruckersMP will deactivate the mod-manager as soon as you launch the game through the launcher. 

Unfortunately, I have never heard anything about converting mods into a sound plugin. 

There are so many sound plugins for any kind of truck. I recommend to research them on YouTube or Google. I am sure you will find a plugin that you'll like. 

For example: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=165855

Kind regards, 

maksch 

TruckersMP Support Member 

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given suggestion by TMP supporter maksch?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello, 

Since this topic has been 3 days without replies, the topic will be moved to inactive.

Should you want to reopen the topic, you may contact any Support members within 7 days to reopen this topic.

Thank you for the participation anyways!

Yours Sincerely,

Crestune 

TruckersMP Support 

Hello there, ?

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Beenz.
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️