TruckersMP Mobile Application

Suggestion Name: TruckersMP Mobile Application 

Suggestion Description: A mobile application for IOS and Android devices

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: We are in technological age and most of people have smartphones at the present time. A mobile application is always useful, quick and user friendly. I think that most of people support my idea. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there @LIGHTOFGOD

Before I make any changes to your suggestion such as rejecting it or moving it to the discussion section, please could you elaborate on what sort of content you would like to see in the application?

Obviously we would not be able to make a mobile version of the game (I know you don't mean this) so I assume you are talking about the sections of the TruckersMP website in a more easy to access mobile version, like the VTC/Event System etc.

Please get back to me so I can update your suggestion!

Kind regards, 

Phon 

TruckersMP Community Manager

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us. 

I have reviewed your suggestion and I've come to the conclusion that although this would be really cool, it's simply not possible for us.

There are many complications that occur if we would start discussing the probability of something like this.

For example, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a computer application that only runs on Windows. It's not for us to create a mobile version of this game. This would be something for SCS Software to create, although I don't think it will ever happen.

It will cost a lot of work and dedicated time to create something like this, while we don't have the time for it right now.

Every update the game receives would mean we have to update a total of 4 games instead of 2. (The mobile version of both ETS2 and ATS and the regular computer version).

Because of this reason will I be rejecting your suggestion.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.