Challenging Parking (ProMods)

5pearmint

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies/areas in ProMods that provide a unique/different/difficult parking area? For example, the railway place (completely forgot the name) in Aberystwyth in Wales has a very tight yard that makes it quite challenging to park with certain loads. A lot of the places I plan my jobs to seem to have very open yards that make parking a doddle, just want a little bit more of a challenge every now and then!

Thanks! 

5PEARMINT

• 5pearmint changed the title to Challenging Parking (ProMods)

Hey!

I do the triple-trailer just for the challange.

Looking for difficult spots to make "fake deliveries"

Some realy nice spots in Norway og Wales!

Also Noorfood got some tight deliveries behind the groceryshops.

One is in Orkanger outside Trondheim. You are also able to keep driving the road outside the map passing Noorfood. There are also som dirtroads and tight places too in that area.

If you get a Double trailer job at Honningsvag GNT. (Using your own double trailer).
You need to reverse park it to get it loaded.
There is little room there, there could be trailers in the way, preventing you to turn the combination.
So if you want to do it realistically, you will have to reverse your combination, starting from the street.
But wait there is more! GNT is located on a hill, at a T-junction. So if you do it realistically, you will have to back it up, from the street, make a turn in reverse, and then straight up a hill, with no room on your right (if in truck reversing).

If you can do that, I envy you. Because I don't have the patience to backing up a double trailer XD 

On 3/15/2021 at 12:19 AM, Dalechall said:

If you want a difficult near impossible one try going to Hawes Market places.  It is really hard.

Tried it today and it was a fun challenge and the farm as Rescue mentioned! Quick question about the Market, I'm guessing you can't pick up/deliver actual jobs to the market place in MP? I don't have any option to pick anything up whilst I'm there nor on Speditor - unless I'm just missing something

5PEARMINT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived