Duisburg Calais only on ETS, not ProMods?

UKRAINE! - 75

Hi all,

I was reading all the stuff about those kids ruining the Calais-Duisburg road so I decided to test it today. To my surprise its highway all the way in NL and Belgium, nice fast roads for 110 km/h.

So my question is, is this road different on the old ETS starters map? I hope it is, because I stay with ProMods maps/server and avoid the stuff like Kirkenes and Calai Duisburg which is just not realistic.

Any idea? Thanks

Soproni - NL

Just as mentioned above. IRL this road doesnt really exist, but most people think its the E40.

Actually to me this road exists. It look quite a lot like like original one except from the fact in game it's not a highway. These road can include 40 (germany), A67 (Nederland), E34/E40 (Belgium) and finally A16 (France). So basically one road have many different names due to number of countries it goes thru. As i said before, it looks the same except in game it's not a highway and have extra bit next to Bruges. That's only two differences. So To me people are right and this road exist.

Oh no. You just meet a Eror.
------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived