任意示例图:本示例与主机使用的警示灯型号闪烁相同

为什么要添加它?:管理员使用蓝色LED闪烁警示灯,玩家使用黄色LED闪烁警示灯,

• Upvote 11

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with you that players really need new warning lights. Now there are few and outdated warning lights. The warning lights of police cars flash more than those of players. If there are new warning lights, FPS must be considered. I'm afraid some people will get stuck if they keep flashing warning lights

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/17/2021 at 11:44 PM, [ARG] Alfa131313 said:

I agree on it being updated, just because of how it looks. The current one is really outdated.

2 hours ago, [SG-Team]-Tao-COO said:

I agree on it being updated, just because of how it looks. The current one is really outdated.

@[SG-Team]-Tao-COO,

coincidence or did you copy the post of another user? ?

I still like the yellow warning lights

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️