Weird, Can't 'discover' Olbia. Known problem?

UKRAINE! - 75

Question

8 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, SOPRONI said:

Im only playing ProMods map, but will try the standard map. Thanks! 

I wouldn't recommend doing that, switching from promods to vanilla map will cause loss of any progress in modified parts of the map.

Just try making a delivery ending in the problematic citiy, this usually solves the issue and the "discovery" message pops as soon as you finish the delivery.

I only remember 2 cities, Putgarten, which I think was fixed in the current version, and Vestmannaeyjar which is reached by ferry from Iceland, and only the solution above works for it.

Sometimes, other mods may interfere, like some GPS navigation or UI mods, so if you are in singleplayer, make sure to disable any other mods.

31 minutes ago, Granite said:

I wouldn't recommend doing that, switching from promods to vanilla map will cause loss of any progress in modified parts of the map.

Just try making a delivery ending in the problematic citiy, this usually solves the issue and the "discovery" message pops as soon as you finish the delivery.

I only remember 2 cities, Putgarten, which I think was fixed in the current version, and Vestmannaeyjar which is reached by ferry from Iceland, and only the solution above works for it.

Sometimes, other mods may interfere, like some GPS navigation or UI mods, so if you are in singleplayer, make sure to disable any other mods.

Thanks, I have no other mods in TMP. I did however teleport to garage in Olbia, that might have caused it, although I drove all around and through the city

Hello there, 

We are thrilled to hear that you were able to resolve your issue!

Should any further issues arise, please do not hesitate to create another topic, visit our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create 
-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Solved.