Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What should be the next state DLC?

Unnamed User

Yes  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next state after Wyoming and Texas

Is the Texas confirmed after Wyoming? I must have missed that, thought they only teased that it's in the works for some time already.

I think it should be Montana after Wyoming, because without I-90 and I-15 there won't be any meaningful connection between northern Idaho, Washington and Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico.

I am tired of how often I find myself going up and down I-84 and that stupid Cabbage Hill / Deadman Pass, which in reality has nowhere as sharp curves as in the game.

7 hours ago, Granite said:

Is the Texas confirmed after Wyoming? I must have missed that, thought they only teased that it's in the works for some time already.

Texas has been teased on SCS Christmas Stream as the next state after Wyoming, but still no official confirmation (on SCS blog).

I think it will look like this:

1. Wyoming, (confirmed) May - August 2021

2. Texas (teased) Late 2021 or 2022

3. Montana (no info yet) April - August 2022

If you think about it, it's obviously going to be Montana. SCS goes up and down when it comes to the state DLCs if you watch their pattern. Base game, Cali, Nevada, and Arizona, Then they added New Mexico, then Oregon, then Washington. Then they brought us Utah, then Idaho, and Colorado. They teased Wyoming coming out and along with Texas. So after Wyoming and possibly Texas release date it'll be Montana. Then it'll go to the Dakotas and down to Texas. 

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

1 hour ago, Unnamed88008 said:

Texas has been teased on SCS Christmas Stream as the next state after Wyoming, but still no official confirmation (on SCS blog).

I think it will look like this:

1. Wyoming, (confirmed) May - August 2021

2. Texas (teased) Late 2021 or early 2022

3. Montana (no info yet) April - August 2022

Yeah, I know about that stream, I think that they teased about Texas only becasue people keep nagging about it on their forums, but judging by what's been revealed, it looks to me that we won't see it sooner that in 2 years.

Also, I don't think Wyoming will be released according to the established schedule from previous releases, I think it will be delayed in the same way as Iberia and we will see only one state closer to the end of this year - (just 3 blog posts so far).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived