I lost my progression from lvl 19 to lvl 21 because of the steam cloud save.

petrequata

Question

8 answers to this question

if you go on the "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder, you can find two folder: "Profiles" and "Steam_profiles".

"Profiles" are where the saves are stored on your hardrive, if you don't use the steam cloud, you can find you save here.

"Steam_profiles" are where the saves are stored and shared with the steam cloud, if enabled.

Maybe you can find your 21 level save on the "Profiles" folder ?

3 minutes ago, ZuLynx said:

if you go on the "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder, you can find two folder: "Profiles" and "Steam_profiles".

"Profiles" are where the saves are stored on your hardrive, if you don't use the steam cloud, you can find you save here.

"Steam_profiles" are where the saves are stored and shared with the steam cloud, if enabled.

Maybe you can find your 21 level save on the "Profiles" folder ?

I found that folder. But where can i find my lvl 21 save?

image.thumb.png.0180892dc0ee0cdfa814f206b513d5d3.png

Moved to Help

I just moved your topic but if you need help in the future, please create a topic in the Help section as Discussions section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Since you said you downloaded files from Steam Cloud, from my personal experience, I would say, for future to choose the uploading newer Local files to cloud option instead of downloading files from cloud, just in case, when it asks what you want to do, and you don't want to lose the data? And about the progress data, I am not completely 100% sure on that part, but the data probably is gone already. (unless you have made a back-up of local ETS2 files (which is quite handy sometimes). That case, you would just need to replace the Current game version steam_profiles folder with local 'back-up')

1 minute ago, maksch said:

Hello there! ?

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

Hey! 

My problem wasn't fix but i found an alternative resolve. You can close this topic(i dont know where or how im a new member). And thank you for the answers!

3 hours ago, LewdTTK said:

Since you said you downloaded files from Steam Cloud, from my personal experience, I would say, for future to choose the uploading newer Local files to cloud option instead of downloading files from cloud, just in case, when it asks what you want to do, and you don't want to lose the data? And about the progress data, I am not completely 100% sure on that part, but the data probably is gone already. (unless you have made a back-up of local ETS2 files (which is quite handy sometimes). That case, you would just need to replace the Current game version steam_profiles folder with local 'back-up')

Yes, thats a good point. Thank you for the answer!