0.2.3.2.2 Released

ShawnCZek

2 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 24th March 2021:

• If the server has cars for players disabled, the cars cannot be purchased in the dealer.
  • Removed the season effect (snowing).

Please "sync" this bridge in the next updates! https://medal.tv/clips/47197553/SmD8SH96wEkW Thanks in advance!

• True Story 2

17 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

@ShawnCZekA friend sent me this on steam, thought I should give you the heads up ( new trucks coming )they are adding them in a few days.... https://www.renault-trucks.co.uk/news/2021-evolution-of-renault-trucks-t-c-and-k-revealed-in-euro-truck-simulator-2.html

Since those will be coming in 1.40, it wouldn't really make sense implementing them right now, when we're still on 1.39 with TMP ?

Shawn likely has those Trucks on his radar already and will implement them for when TMP updates to 1.40, I believe ^^

Prime Logistics Event Team

On 3/25/2021 at 10:26 AM, ColinShark said:

Since those will be coming in 1.40, it wouldn't really make sense implementing them right now, when we're still on 1.39 with TMP ?

Shawn likely has those Trucks on his radar already and will implement them for when TMP updates to 1.40, I believe ^^

I'm aware of that, I posted it in-case he was going to release 1.40 within a few days as it will likely be a separate update ( its coming in April but dealer changes are in a few days )...Basically letting them know as its not on the SCS Blog yet & if they released 1.40 it would be incompatible almost straight away because of that! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I'm aware of that, I posted it in-case he was going to release 1.40 within a few days as it will likely be a separate update ( its coming in April but dealer changes are in a few days )...Basically letting them know as its not on the SCS Blog yet & if they released 1.40 it would be incompatible almost straight away because of that! 

True true. Though I imagine that it'd work with most DLCs, that it's quite a quick change to implement. Usually DLCs were implemented within a few days, if not the same day.

Only time will tell how Shawn manages ?

Prime Logistics Event Team

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic