Do you play gta?

Angelforgamers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/7/2021 at 10:02 AM, Angelforgamers said:

Hey guys! hope you are good and safe.Do you play any gta games?and are you a member of gtaforums?

Hey, yeah I used to play GTA V online but recently I moved to other multiplayer options where we can do roleplay and stuff.

Pretty chill and relaxing , what about you? Are you into such or you are mostly into online?

And to answer your last question, no I am not into any gta forums , yet

Uhhh I play the offline as my Internet connection is not that good BTW https://gtaforums.com/topic/963684-gta-6-speculation-discussion-part-5/page/277/?tab=comments#comment-1071497913 he is the link of the official gta forum,and this link will lead you to gta6 speculation and discussion  thread where we discuss the leaks are legit or not.Do click the link and make account there and follow that gta6 thread for latest leaks and updates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.
gtaforum? ?
RockStar ... I Illusion?

INFORMATION
DISCORD, VK, OK, VTC
THHO

THHO / Трактир "Никто Не Осудит" - Локация не связанная с чем либо и как либо с реальностью, полные авторские права.
Мы приглашаем Вас к себе, на вкусное чаепитие и общение с другими интересными личностями.
Мы не вынуждаем Вас делать что-то ради себя и не приковываем какими либо "бредовыми" правилами, запрещающими то, что будет Вам и другим интересно.
Нету никакой "Администрации/Модерации и прочего бреда".
Полная свобода действий, как игрового или ролевого типа.
Делитесь своими лучшими фотками с игр, задавайте вопросы которые Вам помогут по играм или ином аспекте действий.

GKKWWS?

GTA 5 is an amazing game, but I don't own it (yet) unfortunately 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Archived